Voice of the consumer
Natural language processing (NLP)
What do your consumers think about your products and services? Through text mining and natural language processing (NLP), we can analyse all your customer feedback; reviews, texts, survey responses, online and social media.
Provide you with concrete examples of where we can help you improve the customer journey or overcome any pain points.
Find out how and where you can best engage with your customers to build loyalty, while supporting them in the decision-making process.
Discover where to attract more customers and increase your conversation rates.
Dixons Carphone introduced live web chat for its sales team and wanted to:
- Understand the impact of high-volume events such as Black Friday
and Cyber Monday on online trade
- Identify consumers’ pain points for each product
- Evaluate the performance of contact centre agents
- Semi-automate evaluation of large volumes of web chats
- Demonstrate the value of live chat to the wider business
We designed an NLP model to analyse over 40,000 chat logs and 500,000 lines of text evaluating:
- Chat transcripts
- Customer and agent survey data
- Transactional data
Real-time feedback on contact centre performance was relayed to senior management. The impact of Dixons Black Tag event could be understood immediately
Identified that ‘positive sentiment’ adds 30% of weight to the final consumer conversion of sales